Thursday, September 30, 2010

Colorless Day

Today the weather is particularly drab outside. The clouds just do not seem to want to go away and after 3 days of the sun barely showing herself I decided we needed a touch of color in our lives. So what did we do? We had a nice fall lunch.... :)


I wish I had a better photo but starving child comes before photo session....Just sayin.

Look at the beautiful orange, red and browns....ahhhh I love fall! And Averee loved her lunch...Bonus! One trick I use to get Averee to eat all of her carrots (although she usually is pretty good at this)...I give her just a tiny bit of maple syrup to dunk her carrots in...She LOVES this and eats them all every time!

Guess what?? The sun is finally showing herself....we better run outside before she decides to hide away again!

Happy last day of September oh and Happy Birthday to baby Lucas! We can't wait to meet you!

By the way....I would like to thank all of you for reading! It is really cool to know that this isn't just floating around blog world but that someone is actually checking it out! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...