Monday, September 20, 2010

Attn: All {Coffee} Lovers

Alright...so today was shopping day. Grocery shopping of course :). I'm not going to lie...I wasn't totally in the mood for the grocery store today but it was still, overall, a successful day.

Here's what I got:



Total spent $89.31
Total saved $76.55

Now anytime I can get a jumbo box of diapers and refill wipes and still stay in my weekly budget I'll take it.

Best deal right now though is for all you coffee lovers out there! Publix right now has Folgers 33oz for $6.29. Add that with the $1 off Folgers coupon that was in the Sunday paper this week and you are getting 240 cups of coffee for $5.29 or .022 cents per cup :). I bought 2! And at publix they currently have international delight creamer on sale for 2/$3. Pair that with the $1 off per pint pully coupon in the store right now and you can get each creamer for $0.50. Again....I bought 2!

Happy Shopping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thats how I shop. I always save a bunch. I love it. It is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...