Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Project Nursery}: Shabby Chic

So I just couldn't do it...I couldn't stay away from all the girly glory of a baby girls nursery. This week I promise you will not be disappointed. This nursery is one of the most thought out, most gorgeous, most girly nursery I have ever seen.

I had the honor of meeting the creator of this adorable nursery a little over a year ago through a mutual friend. Rebecca is such a sweet woman and if you have followed along the RLM you have actually meet her before. She is the owner of Sweet & Chic Bowtique (my favorite bow headquarters!). Rebecca is just oozing with talent and her precious baby girls nursery shows her precision to detail.

So here it is....a little bit of Shabby....a little bit of Chic...


I am just dieing over this gorgeous dresser! And I am totally in love with the shape of the mirror!
Swoon.

This sweet little table is just perfect and I adore the black framed mirror.

This is just beautiful. Rebecca combined some antiques with some other fabulous finds to create this darling display.

There is so much in the photo that I love. The bedding, the rug, the striped wall and how could you miss the stunning letters above the crib!



How adorable is this chair!

These letters deserve a photo all to themselves. Rebecca took elements from throughout the room from Emerson's bedding to her glider and incorporated it into each letter. Oh and the beautiful saying across the top of her crib...Vinyl lettering of course!


And to top off Rebecca's amazing talents she is now a Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot! If you are not familiar with Stella & Dot you need to head to Rebecca's Stella & Dot facebook page! Amazing!


Thank you Rebecca for sharing your daughter's gorgeous nursery! I think we can all agree that we really enjoyed it!

What it is your favorite part? For me I just can't decide...but I think it is that sweet little chair!





**All photos provided by Rebecca. Sweet & Chic Bowtique is currently closed for a little break. Become a fan of her Facebook page though for information when she reopens. She is taking a little break to give a little extra love to her sweet little girl who is, as Rebecca said, in the thick of her terrible twos....I think we can all relate! Thanks again Rebecca for sharing!**

How about a quick visit to the Real Life Mom sponsors!
Photobucket
Tinder Designs
Magically Made


**You can find me sharing here**
linkparty giveaways

9 comments:

  1. My favorite part is the dresser! Gorgeous and totally my style. I def. don't have a little one but if I did her room would look like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so feminine! I love the display on the shelves! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and feminine! I love the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet for a little girl! love that dresser, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty nursery! i love pink and cream and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and charming!

    Warm Wishes,
    Jodie

    www.lovelaughteranddecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this nursery! I did a similar nursery with lavender stripes but I have to say I like how the pink looks better. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most super fabulous nursery that I have seen in quite some time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous nursery! I just love it! I have a website about Nursery Glider. We offer a complete array of nursery furniture, nursery gliders, nursery bedding products, best baby gear, furniture for boys and girls, lighting, rugs, wall art, kids wall murals and gliders for nursery through a retail store in Murrieta.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...