Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Touch UP} Tuesday

Well if you guys know anything about me you know that as soon as I received my little black beauty in the mail I had to get right to work! So I did and this is what I got...

I am in L.O.V.E. (With my camera and with those two beauties!)

Here was the SOOC:

I did a simple crop, added a bit of contrast and lightened them up a bit. Added a little more saturation and then warmed the whole photo up!




I'm linking up here this week.
Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama




Here's a couple of other photos I had fun with yesterday...


4 comments:

  1. Your cropping made a great difference! I like it brightened up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I love the color contrast - and of course the cuties in the picture itself. Adorable! (thanks for stopping by my blog!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use photoshop for your editing software? I just got an Olympus E-PL1 and am slowly trying to improve my photography skills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies.

    Kelly, I do use photoshop but you can use soooo many free programs that do amazing things. Check out picasa or picnik...they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...