This year...I have a few things I would like to tackle and thought that if I shared them with you I might hold myself more accountable. Here they are...
- Drink more water. With the amount of coffee I drink I find that I frequently dehydrate myself so I feel this one is vital.
- To go with #1? Drink less coffee. :) Who am I kidding....the amount I drink is insanely unhealthy.
- Take my girls for a walk most days of the week. I would like to say all days but with the crazy weather here in Florida and my crazy schedule I think that most days is a better goal :).
- Go to bed earlier.
- Say more kind words to others and about others and steer away from gossip.
- Spend less money! If you don't know I think budgeting is very, VERY important and I think Ian and I need to work a little harder at it!
- Have fun! I think this one should be pretty easy but I find myself sometimes worrying about "the future" rather then enjoying the here and now.
- Get to know God a little bit better. I am willing to take any suggestions you might have on how to better my relationship with him!
- Get organized. This is going to be a tough one and require a complete overhaul of our home but I think we can do it!
And just for fun since I haven't shared yet here are a few of my favorite photos of the girl having fun on Christmas Day! I think she can teach me a thing or two when it comes to this part of my resolutions!
What are your resolutions this year?