Wednesday, December 29, 2010

{New Years Eve} Decor

So I'm not going to lie. I have been extremely busy...With the holiday hustle and bustle and working I have yet to think about NYE....funny thing....we are hosting NYE this year! YIKES!

So imagine my excitement when I ran across this...






That's right..... A complete printable party pack...for FREE! It doesn't get much better then that!

So if you are hosting New Year's Eve and are in need of some simple yet beautiful decor head on over to Love the Day to get this entire party pack for free! And while you are there check out Operation Shower. Love the Day created this party pack in hopes that others would learn more about Operation Shower and possibly donate to help this great cause!

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely site. I am stopping by to invite you to come check out week 5 of Thrifty Thursdays. Happy New Year!

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...