Anyways, here's what we got for the week.
Total Cost: $150.13
Total OOP: $72.42
Total Savings: $77.71 (52% savings)
Included in there are two loafs of bread, 6 Gerber Snacks (puffs), organic eggs, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, coffee creamer, organic yogurt and soooo much more.
Here are my best deals:
- Hunt's Tomatoes B1G1 (usual price $1.39/can)
- Smart Source Jan. 23 $0.45 off/3 cans (used one)
- Red Plum Jan. 23 $0.40 off/2 cans (used one)
- Smart Source Jan 9 $0.75 off/3 cans (used three)
- Total for 10 cans $3.10 ($0.31/can)
- Shedd's Country Crock B1G1 (usual price $2.19)
- Internet Printable $0.40 off/1 (used 2)
- Target Web Printable $0.50 off/1 (used 2)
- Total for 2 containers $0.39 ($0.20/container)
- Kraft Home style Mac N Cheese B1G1 (usual price $2.59)
- Smart Source Jan. 16 $1off/1 (used 2)
- Total Price for 2 packs $0.59 (they only had one pack but I received a rain check for the other. Savings above reflect rain check)
- Palmolive Dish Soap (20 oz) 2/$4
- Smart Source Jan 5 $2off/2
- Total for 2 containers $2
- Kraft Dressing B1G1 (usual price $3.27)
- Target Printable Buy 2 get 1 free (used 1)
- Smart Source Jan 23 $1 off/2 (used 2)
- Total Price for 4 $1.27 ($0.32/container)
- Hillshire Farm deli meat 3/$10
- Publix insert Jan 23 $1off/2 (used 1)
- Red Plum Jan 9 $0.55 off/1 (used 2)
- Total price for 2 containers $4.56
Not to bad of a week. I am happy with saving 50% of my grocery bill. It is a HUGE change from this time last year when today's grocery trip would have easily cost me $200. And total amount of time it took me including my time at the store was about 2 hours. If you count that as worked hours it means I made $38.50/hour (if you could like a different perspective on why couponing is cool).
And just in case you are wondering why there is no meat/veggies/fruit/week this week....we received our organic delivery a few days ago so we are set with fruits and veggies and I have a whole freezer full of meat that I bought a couple weeks ago when it was on sale. And milk....we have tons!
How did your shopping trip go this week? Find any great deals?