Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{Guest Post} over at The Birthday Blog

So remember way back when I showed you how to create an alligator cake like the one I made for Averee's first birthday? Well guess what...I was able to share it over at The Birthday Blog today!

If you haven't heard about The Birthday Blog it is a great site with some truly amazing ideas for kid's parties! It is seriously an honor to be able to share this idea among such amazing birthday parties!

Like check out this Baking Party
All the kids were able to decorate their own cake and then take it home! So cute!


Or my all time favorite party Pancakes and Pajamas!
(You can find even more information on this Pancakes and Pajamas party at This Mommy Loves!)


So head on over and check at The Birthday Blog! Be sure to leave a little Real Life Mom love! You never know...you might just find a great idea for your next kids birthday!




4 comments:

  1. CUUUUTE blog and adorable girl. I wish I had more of a girly-girl streak. I'm glad to find your blog. :) I'm following you. www.oneincomepluskids.com
    (PS If you are wanting to work on your budget, hop on over and join me...I read that was one of your goals for this year. Best of luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing this ‘Follow Friday 40′ that I saw over at Design It Chic's blog and I am now following you! This is such a cool idea isn’t it?! Love your blog by the way - what a great idea letting them decorate their own cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ! I will go check it out !
    Love the pictures and the pancake idea is so cool !
    Good job ! I love Birthday parties!
    Come say hi and follow me back !
    Happy blog hop !

    XO
    Frenchy
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is Nicole from Colies Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...