This is my favorite! You might ask why? Well it is the one that we own! And we couldn't be happier...we wanted something gender neutral yet still lots of fun! We receive soooo many compliments on this gorgeous cart cover!
If you haven't figured it out yet I heart damask!
So bright and fun!
This was one of my top picks but Ian insisted that the one we purchased was usable for a boy...Just in case.
LOVE! Can't you just see your little love bug riding around in style?
And check this adorable dress out? OMG Averee needs this...put it on my wish list!
If you don't have children yet or are considering this is a possible gift....I promise you when I say a cart cover is a MUST HAVE!
Here are some of the reasons why I think you too will LOVE Tinder Designs:
- The Cute little pillow
- There's a pocket to hold all your baby "supplies"
- a toy loop...we frequently use this to strap the girl's drink to so that it doesn't fall
- Machine Washable! I have personally washed mine many many times and it comes out perfect each time! The batting that Jennifer uses not only makes the cart comfortable but it also stays in place when washed!
- It fits even the gigantic carts! and it can be used for highchairs, park swings and as Jennifer suggests even for a diaper change!
- It covers the cart on all sides helping to protect your wee one from those germs that their teething little mouths seem to be attracted too
- It ships very quickly! Jennifer's current estimated shipping time is 3-8 days.
- And finally it has its own safety belt and safety clip! Your child will have their very own "seat belt" that no other child has touched and you have a clip on the back that you can clip to your shopping cart to prevent your little monkey from climbing out!
You should also check out Jennifer's website Tinder Boutique . She features some custom boutique scarf's that are just gorgeous! Hmmm I should probably leave this page up so Ian sees how much I NEED one of these! She also creates some gorgeous apron's that all of us Real Life Mom's are really anyone who does anything in the kitchen could benefit from!
And to make things even better if you weren't already totally convinced to purchase from Tinder Designs....Jennifer is currently offering all Real Life Mom readers FREE Shipping! Simply mention that you saw Tinder Designs here on The Real Life Mom.
This is a great item to buy for yourself or to give as a gift....I'm thinking Christmas gift for a new mom, mommy to be or baby.....a perfect baby shower gift....or maybe just because!
You can even purchase a gift card from Jennifer if you are unsure of the design to pick for your gift to someone!
So head on over to Tinder Designs and let me know what you think! I would love to hear what your favorite pattern is!