Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{Tinder Designs} Free Shipping!

Today I am featuring a fantastic Etsy site....Tinder Designs.

If you have not heard of Tinder Designs yet you are totally missing out!

It wasn't too long ago when I first happened upon Tinder Designs. It was shortly before Averee was sitting on her own and I knew it would be just a matter of time before I would need a cart cover to protect her from all those germies out there. I started searching at all those big name baby stores and although I found some... I wasn't totally satisfied with any of them. They were either cute but didn't cover all sides of the cart or totally not cute! And considering a lot of them were $40 + I felt that I should LOVE the cover 150%.

So I jumped on over to Etsy.com and to my surprise stumbled upon Tinder Designs. I was in LOVE. Jennifer, the owner who is also a Real Life Mom, has the most beautiful fabrics and her design is so practical! And with 100% positive feedback from over 1000 reviews I knew this was my place to shop! You should seriously read some of the feedback Jennifer has received so you can truly see what a great investment you are making!

Here are some of my favorites from her Etsy shop:


This is my favorite! You might ask why? Well it is the one that we own! And we couldn't be happier...we wanted something gender neutral yet still lots of fun! We receive soooo many compliments on this gorgeous cart cover!

If you haven't figured it out yet I heart damask!

So bright and fun!

This was one of my top picks but Ian insisted that the one we purchased was usable for a boy...Just in case.

LOVE! Can't you just see your little love bug riding around in style?

And check this adorable dress out? OMG Averee needs this...put it on my wish list!


If you don't have children yet or are considering this is a possible gift....I promise you when I say a cart  cover is a MUST HAVE!
Here are some of the reasons why I think you too will LOVE Tinder Designs:
  • The Cute little pillow
  • There's a pocket to hold all your baby "supplies"
  • a toy loop...we frequently use this to strap the girl's drink to so that it doesn't fall
  • Machine Washable! I have personally washed mine many many times and it comes out perfect each time! The batting that Jennifer uses not only makes the cart comfortable but it also stays in place when washed!
  • It fits even the gigantic carts! and it can be used for highchairs, park swings and as Jennifer suggests even for a diaper change!
  • It covers the cart on all sides helping to protect your wee one from those germs that their teething little mouths seem to be attracted too
  • It ships very quickly! Jennifer's current estimated shipping time is 3-8 days.
  • And finally it has its own safety belt and safety clip! Your child will have their very own "seat belt" that no other child has touched and you have a clip on the back that you can clip to your shopping cart to prevent your little monkey from climbing out!

You should also check out Jennifer's website Tinder Boutique . She features some custom boutique scarf's that are just gorgeous! Hmmm I should probably leave this page up so Ian sees how much I NEED one of these! She also creates some gorgeous apron's that all of us Real Life Mom's are really anyone who does anything in the kitchen could benefit from!

And to make things even better if you weren't already totally convinced to purchase from Tinder Designs....Jennifer is currently offering all Real Life Mom readers FREE Shipping! Simply mention that you saw Tinder Designs here on The Real Life Mom.

This is a great item to buy for yourself or to give as a gift....I'm thinking Christmas gift for a new mom, mommy to be or baby.....a perfect baby shower gift....or maybe just because!

You can even purchase a gift card from Jennifer if you are unsure of the design to pick for your gift to someone!


So head on over to Tinder Designs and let me know what you think! I would love to hear what your favorite pattern is!




Jennifer, owner of Tinder Designs is currently a paid sponsor of The Real Life Mom blog. I strive to bring you the greatest products and ideas that I truly believe in. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Michelle_thereallifemom@yahoo.com




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! One of my best friends is having a baby soon and this will be the perfect gift!

    By the way, I find it so ironic that you posted that dress you want for Averee! I just wrote a blog asking moms to share what they feel would be the perfect gift for a child this Christmas. I would love to add that adorable dress to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will really love it! It is great quality and so stinkin cute!

    I think it would be great to add that dress! And be sure to send them over this way so that they can take advantage of the free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, but really very pricey... I love the fabrics but don't think I would pay that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics are really gorgeous! I must say I wasn't totally sure how I would feel since I knew I could get a cart cover for less money but we have had ours for almost a year and it was one of the best baby item investments that we made! It is first gorgeous, second it fits over everything and is nicely padded making Av more comfortable and third it is so durable! We just throw it right in the wash and it comes out looking perfect every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered one of these this week for a baby shower! I cannot wait for it to arrive so I can see it in person. I told Jennifer that you sent me over and she told me to tell you "hi"! And yes, of course you can feature my save the dates on your blog! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...