Monday, November 8, 2010

Find out how to get a FREE 8 x 10 Canvas

So I'm sure most of you have already seen this incredible deal floating around blogland but I thought that it was such an AMAZING offer that just in case you have not seen it that you had the opportunity to.

The Canvas People are currently offering Free...that's right FREE 8x10 canvas' to everyone! Just head here to redeem your free canvas. And one of the best parts....if you want a larger canvas they will apply a $55 credit to the cost of the canvas that you choose so you still get an amazing price!

Once you redeem your free gift you can also order more canvas' at 50% off! Incredible! I actually just placed my order yesterday for 3 canvas' (Hello Christmas gifts! One is actually my Christmas gift! Shhh don't tell Ian!) As soon as we receive them I will upload photos for you to see. But for now here is an example that the Canvas People have on their site.

(photo from Canvaspeople.com)

Cute right? I cannot wait to see ours! I love the way canvas prints look so much that I am planning to design an entire wall around our free canvas.

Here's a fantastic idea by How Does She for displaying canvas prints.


I'm certain that I will eventually have a wall like this in our home. It is gorgeous! Be sure to head on over to How Does She to check it out and all of her other wonderful ideas!

Hurry up and don't let this offer from the Canvas People pass you by! It's been out there for awhile so I'm not sure how much longer it will be hanging around!

I can't wait to see your creation!

I first saw this deal over at Tatertots and Jello. If you have not been to this blog yet you are totally missing out! Jen has a great site with amazing ideas! I also am not being paid by Canvas People in anyway for this post. Just thought it was a great deal that needed to be shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...