Thursday, November 18, 2010

{Starbucks} B1G1 FREE Holiday Drinks

What?!? That's right! Starbucks is offering buy one get one on all their holiday flavors from 2-5 pm until November 21! I went today and it is true! I was able to get 2 Grande coffee's (one was for Ian....don't worry) for $4.77....which I just so happened to get for free because I had a $5 gift card! Score!



What a great way to break into the holiday season at a fraction of the cost! I'm pretty sure you will be able to find me at Starbucks....all weekend!

So go get your Starbucks on :) Enjoy!






I first saw this deal over at Inspiring you to Save!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting about my features for Thrilling Thursday. Since everyone seemed to be in agreement about keeping them, I am happy to announce that the features will be back on Thrilling Thursday next week.

    ~Lori @ Paisley Passions
    www.paisleypassions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...