Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Sweet and Chic Bowtique, etc.}

So I have received lots of feedback about all the beautiful bows that Averee wears. Now I wish that I could say that I was that talented and I make them all myself but that is not the case (tear....just kidding :) ).

I actually found this incredible Etsy shop, Sweet and Chic Bowtique, etc. The owner of the shop is Rebecca. She is a stay at home mommy to a gorgeous baby girl and she has an incredible eye for style and function. She founded her business in March of this year and lets just say business is booming. If you check out her facebook fan page she as well over 600 fans already! (While you are at it become a fan of TRLM too...TRLM facebook fan page)  Read through their comments and you will see just how amazing these bows are (see you don't have to just take my word for it!) And then head over to her Etsy site...she has 100% positive feedback...you can't get any better then that! Of the over 1000 items that she currently has for sale I am pretty sure I would purchase all of them....however Ian, my husband, might frown upon that.

Here are some photos of Averee in her beautiful Sweet and Chic Bowtique, etc bows...




 (Photo by: Ashley of http://www.apoolephoto.com/)
(Photo by: Ashley of http://www.apoolephoto.com/)

I mean honestly...you can't tell me these bows are not perfect! You can tell that Rebecca puts a lot of love into her creations. And stay tuned for new photos because we just received some new bows for Averee's 14 month birthday (yes I said 14 month...it was yesterday and I needed a way to convince my husband that Averee needed some new bows!)

Here are my favorites reasons for shopping at Sweet and Chic Bowtique, etc....
  • Cost...Rebecca makes all of her bows affordable
  • Shipping times....Rebecca works hard to get your bows to you as soon as possible (current shipping times are 5-10 business days. If you need an order sooner just message her and she does her best to get it to you quickly!
  • Rebecca....She is such a sweet lady and takes the time to make sure her customers receive great service. For instance we just ordered a crochet beanie from her. She took the time to message me to make sure that I received the correct size...now that's service!
  • Variety...you can find pretty much anything on her site and if you can't find it just message her and she can try to create it for you!
  • And last but not least...I just have to say it again...Her bows are beautiful!!!
Be sure to check her Etsy site out and become a fan on facebook where she posts current promotions! And be sure to send photos of your beautiful little one in her Sweet and Chic Bowtique bows...I can feature your dolly here and you can also post photos to Rebecca's fan page to be featured at the Sweet and Chic Bowtique, etc!


I feel it is important to note that I am not being compensated for this post. I just truly feel Sweet and Chic Bowtique, etc is an AMAZING site and felt it was important to share with all of you. For any questions you can email me at Michelle_thereallifemom@Yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Thanks for sharing! New favorite shop.

    Thanks for the email, I visit your blog pretty often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it helped! It is a great place to get great bows...new accessories for photos right? Thanks for stopping by...I'm excited that you visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...