Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{Garden}

Spring is in the air and I've been dreaming of a beautiful oasis


Like a nice sitting area with a beautiful trellis creating privacy

Or this beautiful little garden....I've been thinking about growing this outside Reid's window...It starts out small but I think it would be worth it in the end :) (It's a preplanned butterfly and hummingbird garden.)

And this....LOVE

And the azalea's...I really don't think it is possible to have to have too many azaleas in your yard.


Ahhhh...I'm swooning...If anyone has tips on how to create this...I'm all ears!
But I started with this :) You see...I don't exact have a green thumb....Fingers crossed it works out :)








I found all images via Pinterest. Sources unknown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...